Use the CA that is specified by the individual vendor.
Click here to learn how to get a CA for Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. An example of how to get a CA from other external cloud services is to export them from a browser.
In the case of Google Chrome, the following procedure can be used to get the information.
- Access the API endpoints used for each cloud service with a browser.
- Click the key icon to the left of the address bar.
- Click the "Connection is secure" tab.
- Click the "Certificate is valid" message at the bottom of the screen.
- The Certificate Viewer opens. Click the "Details" tab.
- Specify the root certificate and export the certificate file using the "Export" button at the bottom of the screen. Select "Base64-encoded ASCII, single certificate" as the file format.
- Open the downloaded file with a text editor to view its contents. e.g.
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----\n...<CA>...\n-----END CERTIFICATE-----