The following are reference results for lithium-ion batteries.
The data is calculated from the average current and battery capacity.
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh, room temperature environment.
- Operating time of 12 hours per day, always on standby, data transferred 3 times per day, and 3 minute transmission time for each data transmission.
The average current consumption during 12 hours is about 3.5mA, and by dividing battery capacity by average current (3000mAh / 3.5mA), battery life comes out to 857h.
- Discharge characteristics vary depending on the type of battery used. When using a selected battery, please calculate battery life using its specific measurements.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to smooth out the peak current in order to get closer to the calculated value.
- Battery performance and capacity degradation due to continuous battery charging is not taken into account.
- Battery performance and capacity degradation due to environmental factors is not taken into account.